The Oswego Hotel/ Kingsbridge Management
Who you are: you love food! You don't like to sit still and move like the speed of light. You prefer a small culinary team and working in a cozy kitchen. You want to work for a fast-growing organization where there is lots of opportunity to grow.
The Line Cook is an integral part of our Food and Beverage department. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty or work in a cozy kitchen.
Responsibilities: Under the direction and support of the Chef, the responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
* Exceed guest expectations of great service by providing and maintaining the highest level of professionalism, quality of food and timely execution
* Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
* Support a safe working environment by ensuring all staff are working in compliance with health and safety regulations and safe operation of standard kitchen equipment.
* Other duties as assigned
* Food Safe Qualified
* A sound understanding of the culinary arts
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to work a flexible schedule (afternoon/ evenings) which includes weekends
* Ability to carry out instructions accurately with minimal supervision
Education and Qualifications:
* 2 years' experience working in kitchens
* Red Seal designation considered an asset
An organization which is growing and wants you to grow with us! We can also work around your schedule if you have another job. We are open to working with a schedule that works for you.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Recruiter, Brandon Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|